GREER, SOUTH CAROLINA – Global Management Partners is proud to welcome Manuel Junco as Executive Vice President to head up our Gulf Coast operations based in Houston, Texas.
Mr. Junco has 40 years of project management and operations experience in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Specialty Chemicals industry. Most recently, Mr. Junco held the role of Senior Vice President, Energy & Chemicals Americas at Jacobs, where he was also involved in the acquisition of CH2M, and in the transformation effort led by McKinsey at Jacobs. In addition, his highly successful career includes the following roles:
- Principal Vice President Global Downstream, Bechtel
- CEO of Brinderson Construction
- Sr. Vice President Global Downstream, Fluor
- Alliance Manager for the Fluor Partnership with DuPont
- Fluor Project Director roles in North America and Europe
Mr. Junco is excited to be joining Global Management Partners in this key leadership position: “I look forward to serving alongside the leadership team at Global Management Partners. Their core principles set them apart as a leader in the project execution industry. I am eager to join this culture built on excellence, quality and service.”