The Goal of GMP’s Health and Safety program is to execute projects successfully and with ZERO incidents. Our focus includes all our employees, our clients, our sub-contractors, and associates in the workplace.
GMP employees receive critical training that brings focus to thinking about safety from start to finish for every activity and project. To emphasize this point, we strive to begin all meetings with a safety topic to drill home the point that Safety is the #1 topic. Our program provides training for all employees, including core components such as:
- ♦ proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- ♦ safe equipment practices
- ♦ site specific procedures
- ♦ safety reporting
- ♦ individual commitment to the view that all workplace accidents are preventable
GMP believes an approach to prevent incidents must be in place that includes:
- ✔ safety conscious behavior
- ✔ thoughtful planning
- ✔ care for self and others
At GMP, everyone has a personal commitment to our jobs, clients, and most importantly, our families. It is our expectation and responsibility that everyone working on our projects – employees, clients, and subcontractors – return home safely to their homes and families every day!